Friday, November 14, 2008

Holidays!

I think I have never looked forward to getting back home this much before. Since I looked so much to going back fast, thanx to someone I could fly home :). And indeed it was fast, I think I reached so fast even Nina didn't get back to bed yet after sending me! It has been 5days since I have been back and lets just say nothing productive has been done except to make an appointment with my ex-boss. Haha...so basically I have been bumming around and probably bugging my parents and also my doggy.

I got the another 9days left before I get back to uni and I better make the best out of it. I'm yet to go to the beach. It has been raining every other day so can't lepak there. And the saddest thing is after my intern friends left, Kuantan seems to be pretty quiet for me. Mum says I should find something to do to keep myself from becoming to lazy if not it would be difficult for me when I get back to uni BUT i'm enjoying being lazy at the moment. Its the only time I can be lazy..during the holidays!! Haha.

Anyway, I have to go make a birthday card for my mum's boss. Hope it turns out well. Coz i'm not all that good in art. Hopefully will have pictures to show once I'm done with it. Till then!

No comments: