Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Its been....




Three months since you left this world to be in a better place. I can't believe how fast time flew and it was just when I reminded you what flowers I wanted for convo and before I knew it you were gone...Standing there today,brought back lots of memories. Ones that will be cherished. Life is so fragile and we never know when our time is up.. We who are left to complete our race have to complete it at our best. I'm sure that's what Gary did. There is a loss that we all feel,the passing of our dear friend has changed us all in some way. God gives and God takes in His perfect timing.
This got me thinking about how I usually take things for granted and 'expecting' things to fall in place. We have to be thankful for all the things that He has provided and thankful for all His blessings towards us. Waking up everyday itself is a blessing!
There will be moments where we can't hold our tears back and yet deep down we rejoice knowing that you are in a better place. Its something hard to accept, the parting so soon but knowing that we will all meet again someday comforts us. There will be ups and downs, good days and bad days but through it all we know we serve an AWESOME God.
We lost a dear friend,we miss the time hanging out with him,cheering for he and his football team and getting bullied by him but above all he left this world with a legacy because he lived his life for Jesus. Rest in peace my dear friend...


No comments: