Monday, February 5, 2007

Tiring Day

I didn't have much sleep last nite....besides the fact that i slept of while studying dynamics...haha...i think my guilt feeling kept on waking me up and i ended up studying till 6am!!!yeah wow..haha..so much for last minute studying.Anyway it was a cold cold morning,didnt feel like getting out of bed buttttt i had to coz had lab...arghhhh....anyways lab instructor is sweet..haha..gave me full marks for log book...:)(*wink wink*)...bangga :P.Had test...it was errr....dunno...ask phoebs....haha...i refuse to comment on the test.
After that,sat in techflow room craking our heads to finish d MOM assignment,phoebs is the man...after much calculating..she got the answer...(*mexican wave for phoebs*)...ahhahaha...Then had Dr.Ramesh class, he was speeding like a bullet train...i dunno why also.And when he said "ok class,i'll stop here"..everyone started packing and just didnt listen to wat he had to say...kesian him.Then came back to the apartment and tidur like a piggy...haha...Lucky phoebs woke me up coz i had to go cheer lead for my team "Sao Paolo"...:P...missed the first goal they scored :(.They beat their opponents by 3-1,it was a good match!Congrats to co-capt Mr.Gary..hehe..and not forgetting the number 87 dude who scored the moment he substituted another dude...cekap cekap..hehe...
Lepas tu, we took a walk back to murni in the RAIN! got wet nicely...hope i don't fall sick..anyways i think im gonna sleep early....nice weather...nitez people!!

1 comment:

Phoebeeeee said...

wahahah...I'm da man!! Test was ok kot...unless I made some theories of my own...again :P

Sao Paolo!! Woohooo!!!!