Sunday, March 4, 2007

tribute to jason

hahaha...title sounds like he is dead or sumthing. I put that mainly coz he bugged me to update my blog,it seems i havent updated it in ages. I tengah malas,tak tau kenapa. I guess its the lazy week,still getting used to being back in uni after the one week break. Oh and having "semangat-ed" fluids lecturer isn't helping either.Suka hati je tak datang to kelas...and we asked him whether got class on friday and he said YES and the HE DIDN'T COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't even put a notice and the worst part is i saw him at COE makaning!!!why bother paying him rm1215 for the subject...i can teach myself..bazir duit je....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...so pissed...coz he deprived me of my sleep...babi kan..hahaha :p
Then my cousin sister called me and asked me to stay over at her place for the nite...i think i really needed that coz this week alone i got 4 BIG and i mean BIG pimples on my face(no shwe not on my ass). I needed the change of environment and it did me good. Later at nite went to watch the match with alex...oh no no..i mean Agnes..haha...tersilap..susah to tell the difference nowadays..:P. And of course the champions won...haha! It was a game of pulling each others t-shirts and kicking each other most of the time but at the end kita menang.12 points ahead..is that good or wat? Yea sum Liverpool fans will say it was luck and sum arsenal fans say that MU does not have the flair to play unlike arsenal...but with flair or no flair we still top of the table...so BURN!!!...haha..muahahahahhahaha...i sound so evil..haha.
Went to church earlier and terus lari after church coz i didnt want to "smile and wave"...got back and had breakfast and nina ended up eating for the whole week..ahahah..sorry sorry..been kacau-ing u a lot...jangan marah ye...okaylah its time to sleep...nitez people!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cis, u make it seems like i'm dead :P kekeke, but regardless, i felt dead when Liverpool lost... but nevermind.. we shall be ressurected..

p.s: i promise your blog increase populairty by 10% wih my name in it...

Jay

Sarah Navita said...

hahaha...well u yang naikkan my semangat to blog so,tribute to u la...:P...we'll see about the popularity increase k?

m1nglu3n said...

sarah pandi... dont need to sms me right after the match right? grrrr!!!

Phoebeeeee said...

wahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha
fuiyooo sekali blog burnin everythin...ahahahhaha :P

Sarah Navita said...

sekali-sekala in the burning mood...so burnnnnnnnnn...ahahahhahaha....okok...lost it..:P