Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Final Year

Half the semester is already over and there is only 1 1/2 months left before this semester ends. I can't believe how fast time is passing. The first half of the semester was pretty chill just before all the tests and assignments started piling up. The worst part when there was tests practically every other day for the past two weeks. This week is considered the "relax a BIT" week because once next week starts...all the 2nd part of the tests will begin. I guess that's the normal thing which we have been experiencing as student.
I attended my last TECHFLOW camp which was in Penang. The place where the sun was shining brightly until we had to sleep in the tents and the rain started to pour. Our tents almost flew away but i guess coz of the people sleeping in the tent made it more stable...haha. It was a good experience indeed. After camp, things started to set in back again. And the normal routine stuff continued.
The following weekend after camp was also another weekend which was awaited for. It was Joboy's wedding. It was the first time that I was going to be a bridesmaid so I was extremely excited about it. Skipped class on Friday(thanx to kavi).Oh oh..but he actually let me drive his new car. Then summore told me that if i dare can drive at 180...(i think he didn't expect me to do it coz he was sleeping like a baby). Got back to Kuantan early to do some last minute shopping...you know how it is before a wedding...getting last minute stuff like earrings...nail polish...high heels...hehehe...It was fun coz get to shop with mummy dearest. On the day of the wedding, it was a mad rush because had to do my hair and beautify myself before going to church...haha..yea yea. I know syok sendiri but wat to do..sekali-sekala only can be a bridesmaid so much look pretty..:). The wedding was beautiful...the bride looked gorgeous. And the groom looked really happy...I think he was happy that the day has finally arrived. The church was decorated with flowers which matched the theme, maroon and creame. So it all looked pretty...
Then it was back to uni and BACK to reality. Back to all the quizzes and tests and assignments...and yada yada yada....till the next post...ciaoo....

No comments: