Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wed..thurs..fri..sat...

Last Wednesday, was emo Day for me. I don't know what got into me but I was kinda frustrated with everything around me especially during classes. Couldn't understand what the lecturers were teaching(ya...nothing new rite??) BUT it just really really really got to me this time. I mean we are paying soooooo much and we end up not understanding what is being taught. It is really irritating when they just read off the slides or the notes. We can do that too! Anyway, the person who listens to all this during class is phoebs...sorry that u have to hear my nyo-nyoings.
Thursday's bro and sis nite in Techflow was good. It started off in a heated conversation...sacarsm and "jokes" which are not so funny anymore. But like tim said 'we were making progress'. We finally came to a mutual understanding. I guess we are different and unique in our own ways. There is just no point in arguing who is better or worst coz we can just go on arguing. I could conclude it ended like how a positive therapy session would end. Everyone was happy. And to appreciate the sisters, our beloved brothers gave us bookmarks which they made. Thank you Nantha and Aaron!! I was lucky enough to get two bookmarks.
Friday morning started off in a rush coz I woke up late for class and was a little late for quiz. But it was okay la...we still managed to sit for it. After our short visit to Ilsas to see a real sized turbine, we went for lunch. Mum paksa-ed me to be vegetarian coz it was Onam. Miss those days when we used to have a variety of vege dishes for onam lunch and not forgetting the awesome payasam...yum yum. Nevertheless it was a fun lunch with my besties. Oh ya..then at nite it was fun playing badminton with the techies...hehe. The only thing I can remember from it is ramesh telling "hit higher...hit harder...goood goood....hit higher"...ahahhaha..Thanx ramesh for the training!! Oh oh..and of course the superb badminton skills of Peter and Paul....me and aggy were just perhiasan on the court when we played doubles with them.
Saturday........lepaked with my one and only cutey nephew....then had a super lunch with bro and family and not forgetting nina,isha and janice. The waiter kept on serving us...asking us to try this curry..and that curry...haha...it was a satisfying meal. Then came back and tried my best to sleep...planned to go jogging but it was too hot(according to phoebs) but i just finally managed to sleep. Thats why i'm so awake now and semangated to blog. Anyway, i better go to sleep if not might just not wake up for church. So till the next post....ciaoooo....!!!!

5 comments:

Phoebeeeee said...

fuh...very detailed...hahaha =P

and I always kena listen to all the complaining! ahahaha!

Sarah Navita said...

yealar wat 2 do...u chose the same time table as me!!

ur CHOICE!!!...HEHEHE...

Phoebeeeee said...

oh...liddet la now! hahahaha =P

miko said...

Finallt located ur blog. At least can read ur blog, not like someone else blog which is not accessible....Haiz! dont the apts comes with a study table?

Sarah Navita said...

it comes with study tables but cannot put in my room...so thats y had to buy one :)