Friday, February 27, 2009

Relieved??

Its finally over. A much awaited day? I'm not sure about that. But I did want to feel what is it like to be the audience. No tension, no stress......just chilll.....ahaha. Its a good feeling. Even though, I think I'm going to feel sad when I leave but there is like a big sense of relieve. I'm thankful for the people in the current committee and I'm happy and proud to see them take over with a fresh energy and all fired up for Him! **emo moment**

While I type this, I'm telling this particular someone how the semester has passed so fast. Its when were are enjoying is when we don't realize how time passes us by. It has indeed been an exciting semester for me thus far. I still have a few more weeks before it officially ends. Oh noooo....!!! What's next? Work?? Hoping someone would hire me soon....yada yada yada. I bet you hear the same thing from all the final sem students.

Now I'm just focusing on ending my uni life on a high note. And of course finishing my thesis on time...haha...which is at the moment moving sellllloooowwwwwlllllyyyy.......Ok my bed is calling me. Got to go....ciao!!