Saturday, February 7, 2009

Grad Nite

Its 3.05am and I can't sleep. Just had a COLLLLLDDDD shower after a WONDERFUL nite. It of course started with a rush because I had an exam to go for right before the dinner. The excitement for the dinner was kinda distracted. Anyway, I rushed and did my exam, all because of Grad nite...hahaa...Came back home and showered as fast as I could and waited while mum(yes! my mum came all the way from Kuantan) tied the saree for me *i really should learn how to tie it myself*.

I waited for my date at the Murni guardhouse,Yea rules are rules...guys can't come in, so had to wait there. But the moment I stepped into the car, he suprised me with flowers...I was like...awwwww.....so sweet...pink roses to be specific.He just knew what would make me melt...Then of course we convoyed to the 5/6 star hotel-Palace of the Golden Horses(and some ppl got lost on the way :P). Reached there and went round and round looking for parking...finally got one spot at sum weird leaking area.

When I stepped into the hall, I was amazed. Everyone was so dressed up, and I couldn't recognize some people with all the make up on. I think this is one of those nites where the uni students especially the gals go all out to look their best. The whole nite was fun, I think we were syok sendiri-ing a lot. But well, we are supposed to have fun...and we DID!

After the event, we adjourned to the famous MCD bangi (so says some ppl who practically live there! :P). We laughed and laughed and laughed because we had an entertainer with us. I think Patty had never laughed that much before. All in all it was a nite to remember....coz it was a fun event with fun people...and a sweet date ;)

Here are some pictures from my phone....im guessing more would be posted on facebook like really soon...