Friday, January 16, 2009

Sao Paolo



The striking color...ORANGE...the color for my favourite teams' jersey this year. Despite of not getting through to the finals, I think they played an awesome game. To me...they are still the best!! (awww....gary should pay me for this)...hahhaaha. Anyway, its so much fun cheering for them especially when we are in a big group. I think the best time was when 'someone' made the banner for them :). I was so stressed during the match that I could feel the heat from my own face...yea..i know scary...but Joshua found it funny. I think its more stressful than having to sit for final exams! I'll be back next year...hopefully...just to watch them...and scream for them! Wohooooo!! Sao Paolo!!!! No 8(is the Man)!!! No 87(runs super fast)!! No 13(dun like to run)!! milin(cekap goal keeper)!!!! weeee......No 9(awesome footwork)!! No 11 n No 1(cun hairstyles)!!No 10(is a pro) hahaha...so you see, this is what us supporters talk about u :)