Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finale Of Christmas Nite 08'

We finally had our post mortem for "2000 Years Ago...". I can't believe that I have been part of 5 Christmas Nites. I feel old!! Everyone presented their reports, correction most of us presented our reports...:P. It was a good to look back and run through what happened during preparation and also on the day itself. Reminded each other what we should do and should not do the next year..hopefully it will be helpful for the next committee. The moment of joy and the Christmassy feeling came back for just a bit. But now back to reality..It has finally ended. Which also means, I am a step closer to complete my uni life. I thought I would be happy but being part of Techflow is gonna make me not so happy when its time to leave.(No wander some ppl just never leave :P). Anyway, I'm looking forward to come back next year as an alumni... :)