Monday, January 5, 2009

A Nite to remember.....






22nd December 2008-Monday,Dewan Seri Sarjana(MPH),was a nite to remember. Techflow's 6th Christmas Musical Play. Preparations began from the first semester and this year's play came with the title "2000 Years Ago...". I was so confident that I would be acting in the play,but I thought wrong.



A much awaited day finally arrived, as most of us were busy doing last minute things. It always seems that there is something to do at the very last moment. Besides, I think we work best under pressure which leads to other people having stress for us delaying things :). The event started a lil late due to unforseen circumstances. Everyone was excitedly waiting to watch the play. There were lots of cheers during the play & some came from the front row itself :P...haha.



To end the whole event was the performance by the Stepping Stones kids. It really touched my heart to see them. I just Thank God that everything went on smoothly. It was simply AWESOME! I think I don't have to say much...I guess those who attended can understand what I mean. Thank you everyone for all your support & contribution in making this Christmas Nite a success!!



Here are some pictures which i managed to curi from aggy.....yes yes...posing pictures...what we do best :) There are more pictures on facebook!